Kerala Package Tour, KSTDC
Here are the Dates & Details Kerala Package Tour operted by KSTDC.
March-2015 : 4, 11, 18, 25.
April : 1, 8, 15, 22, 29.
May : 6, 13, 20, 27.
A six-day tour of Kerala’s hill stations & backwaters.
Frequency: Every Wednesday
We are pleased to give you the daywise indicative itinerary for this tour.
07.00 pm Departure from Badami House, Bangalore*
05.00 am – 07.00 am Freshup and Breakfast at Pollachi
07.30 am Pollachi
12.30 pm Munnar
12.30 pm - 02.00 pm Lunch at Munnar
02.00 pm - 05.00 pm Visit Rajamalai Peak ,Naimakadu Falls and Halt
08.30 am Hotel (after breakfast)
09.00 am - 05.00 pm Munnar sight seeing. Visit Tata Tea Estate, boating in Mattupetti Dam, Shooting Point, Echo Point, boating in Kundali Arch Dam
06.00 pm Shopping & halt
07.30 am Munnar (after breakfast)
11.00 am Thekkady
11.00 am - 02.00 pm After Boating Check in
02.00 pm - 06.00 pm Boating & wildlife viewing at Periyar Lake. Halt
08.30 am Thekkady (after breakfast)
12.30 pm - 1.30 pm Lunch
02.00 pm Kottayam & Kumarakom
02.00 pm - 05.00 pm Ferry Ride
05.00 pm Alleppey
07.00 am Tour ends at Badami House, Bangalore
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Kerala.
- 1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travelers booked on this tour.
- 2. Boating charges have to be paid by travelers booked on this tour.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Misha Tourist Home/ Dream Palace
- - Hotel Woodlands
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travelers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor its staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 65 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.