South India Package Tour, KSTDC
06.00 am Departure from Ground Floor, BMTC Bus stand, Yashwanthpur
10.00 am Arrive at Thiruvannamalai
10.00 am – 12.00 pm Darshan of Lord Arunachaleshwara
12.00 pm – 01.00 pm Lunch at Thiruvannamalai and departure to Chidambaram
04.30 pm – 05.30 pm Darshan of Lord Nataraja
05.30 pm Chidambaram
05.30 pm -07.30 pm Darshan of Lord Shaneeshwara, Thirunallar & halt at Hotel Moonpark
Day : 2
05.30 am Departure from Thirunallar
07.30 am – 08.45 am Kumbakonam, Darshan of Lord Kumbeshwara & breakfast
08.45 am Departure to Tanjavur
10.00 am – 11.00 am Darshan of Lord Brihadeeshwara
11.00 am Departure to Srirangam
12.30 pm – 02.30 pm Darshan of Lord Ranganathaswamy & Lunch
02.30 pm Departure to Madurai
05.30 pm Madurai- Visit to Meenakshi Sundareshwara Swamy temple & Night halt at Hotel Rajadhani Night
Day : 3
08.30 am Departure from madurai
11.30 am – 12.00 pm Arrival to Rameshwaram Check in to hotel maharaj
12.00 pm Sea Bath and 21 Holy Well Bath & Darshan of Lord Ramanath and Night halt
Day : 4
05.00 am – 06.00 am Spatikalinga Darshan
06.00 am Departure to Tiruchandur
11.00 am – 12.30 pm Visit Sri Subramanya Swamy Temple and Lunch
01.00 pm Departure to Kanyakumari
04.15 pm – 06.00 pm Sunset View,Visit Kanyakaparameshwari Temple & night halt at Hotel Gopi Nivas Grand
Day : 5
06.00 am – 07.00 am Sunrise and Breakfast
07.45 am – 09.45 am Visit Vivekananda Rock Memorial
09.45 am Departure to Suchindram
10.15 am – 11.30 am Darshan of Lord Sathu Malaya
11.30 am -12.30 pm Lunch break
12.30 am Departure to Kovalam Beach
03.30 pm – 04.30 pm Visit to Kovalam Beach
04.30 pm Departure to Tiruvananthapuram
05.30 pm to 06.30 pm Darshan of Lord Anantha Padmanabha temple
06.30 pm Night halt at Hotel Prashanth
Day : 6
05.30 am Departure to Kaladi (after breakfast)
12.30 pm Arrive at Kaladi (Lunch en route)
12.30 pm – 01.00 pm Visit Adi Shankaracharya Ashrama (Birth Place), Kaladi – Lunch break
05.30 pm Arrive at Guruvayur, Darshan of Lord Guruvayurappan & Night halt at R.V.Tower
Day : 7
06.30 am Departur to Palini and Breakfast on the Way
12.30 pm – 02.30 pm Darshan of Lord Subramaneshwara Swamy temple,Palani & Lunch break
05.30 pm Arrive at Kodaikanal & Night halt at Hotel S V international
Day : 8
09.00 am – 05.30 pm Visit Pillar Rock, Green Valley View, Coaker’s Walk, Bryant’s Park (Lunch), Horse Riding, Cycling, Boating in Kodai Lake
06.00 pm Departure to Bengaluru
08.00 pm – 08.45 pm Dindigal – Dinner
Day : 9
06.00 am Tour ends at Bengaluru
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to South India.
- 1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
- 2. Boating charges have to be paid by travellers booked on this tour.
- 3. Dress code at Lord Anantha Padmanabha and Guruvayur temples, white dhoti for men and saree for women compulsorily.
- Dress Code at temples:
- - Dhotis for Men
- - Sarees for Women
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Hotel Gurupriya
- - Hotel Madurai Regency
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travelers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor its staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 60 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- 8.Rates valid from April 2018
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.